This New York Trip Changed My Life (ft. George Poulos & Steezy Kane)
I went on a spontaneous, eye-opening trip to New York City with friends and made a vlog out of it. I also went to Connecticut to skate with George Poulos.
YouTube/Instagram of everyone featured or mentioned:
– George Poulos:
– YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/skatermusicians | IG: @georgepoulos
– Shawn Hall:
– YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwGxb1iecdd8GXl0yQa7aw | IG: @shawnhaller
– YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRVgfUy2lM0uMpEc01p1yLw | IG: @nated.tv
– Peter Leonardo:
– IG: @peter.leoonardo
– IG: @niftystreet
– Joe Ramah:
– IG: @joeramah
– YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP31P3tuqWaa5ofndMalBRA | IG: @8sixtyofficials
– IG: @elliotleeofficial
– Xavier: (photographer)
– IG: @_eckz_
Some timestamps: (clickable ones in comments)
– Tribeca Skatepark: 1:15 to 1:41
– Terrell (supporter of the channel) on skating: 1:42 to 2:53
– LES Skatepark: 4:24 to 4:40
– Steezy Kane interview: 6:30 to 9:59
– Rooftop sunset: 11:32 to 11:45
– Skating with George Poulos: 12:10 to 12:49
– 8 things I learned from this trip: 12:50 to 20:35
Join me on my mission to help countless skaters around the world:
? Instagram: @chris_frantz
? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My friend’s podcast:
What’s up, fellow skater?
So, I personally experienced how detrimental a negative mindset and a lack of confidence can be for progressing in skateboarding. Having relevant knowledge and a skateboard setup that feels awesome can make all the difference. After skating consistently for over 6 years, skating 20+ different brands of boards, AND studying personal development for years, I learned a lot and turned things around.
My mission is to provide you with tips and advice that will boost your confidence so you can enjoy skating more and progress way faster.
To do that, I make skateboarding videos on mental advice (including ways to reduce fear and commit faster) and physical advice (including detailed trick tips and honest board reviews).
? If that sounds good to you, consider subscribing: ?
Thank you for reading this – I really appreciate it. Remember to do what brings you peace, and have an amazing day!